Free two day shipping.
Like music to my ears.
Over the past few years, I’ve been testing and trying different beauty products on Amazon and have come to love some and absolutely hate some.
To save you the trouble and the mini panic attack when the search loads 45,300 under eye creams, here are my favorite skincare products under $15 all 2-day shipping away.
1. Thayers Alcohol-free Rose Petal Witch Hazel with Aloe Vera
This toner is everything you can want in a toner. It’s got the 3 b’s — bueno, bonito y barrato (Translation: good, pretty and cheap). Last year, I made it my goal to have a clean, facial routine but didn’t want to spend hundreds of dollars. I started my research and found this beauty. What attracted me to it was the 10k + reviews, most being positive. I bought it and have never looked back. It’s the perfect refresh and really does make a difference in the skin
When to apply: After cleansing
How to apply: Pour the toner onto a cotton ball and rub all around face
2. Bioderma Sensibio H2O Micellar Water, Cleansing and Make-Up Removing Solution
Micellar water is where it is AT for makeup removers. Sometimes the wipes just don’t do enough and this solution WORKS. Plus it doesn’t leave that yucky oily feeling at all.
How to apply: Pour onto cotton ball or round and rub all around face, including eyes for makeup
3. Hyaluronic Acid Serum for Skin– 100% Pure-Highest Quality, Anti-Aging Serum– Intense Hydration + Moisture, Non-greasy, Paraben-free-Best Hyaluronic Acid for Your Face (Pro Formula)
Not feeling your skin hydrated enough? This will do the trick. A lot of moisturizers already have hyaluronic acid within the formula but adding an extra touch of moisture has never hurt anyone.
When to apply: After toner
How to apply: Use dropper to either drop into palm of hand or directly onto the face and pat away
4. Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe Herbs and Rosewater
I carry this little one everywhere I go. It’s a nice refreshing spritz any time your skin feels dry — especially on flights.
Pro tip: when working with bright, eyeshadow colors, spray this facial spray on the eye brush, add the pigment and apply on eyelid. Your eye color will be so much brighter.
5. Aztec Secret – Indian Healing Clay – 1 lb. | Deep Pore Cleansing Facial & Body Mask | The Original 100% Natural Calcium Bentonite Clay
This mask is unreal. You mix apple cider vinegar with the powder and it creates this magical mud that at first feels a little uncomfortable but then leave the skin feeling amazing.
***Warning: If you have sensitive skin, this may not be the best
6. Garnier SkinActive Gentle Sulfate-Free Foaming Face Wash
Everyone needs a shower facial cleanser and this is the one. The best tpart is that it’s for sensitive skin so it’s free of all that awful stuff we don’t want on our face.
7. Bliss Makeup Melt Jelly Cleanser | Suitable on Dry/Wet Skin | Super-Gentle with Soothing Rose Flower | Paraben Free, Cruelty Free
Jelly cleansers are the best. It feels nice and it takes off all of your makeup DRY.
8. Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Face Moisturizer with Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Sunscreen and Soy Extract
Can’t live without sunscreen. This particular one is extremely moisturizing and goes so light on the face. This was my go to in college!